There comes a time when most owners need to convert the enterprise value in their business into cold, hard cash.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for most SME owners. Managing this liquidity event in an orderly fashion to maximize value for our clients is what we do best.
Selling a business is a complex and intense task. Working collaboratively with our clients, we manage the process which allows them time to manage the operation so it remains as strong as it can possibly be through closure.
- Preparation of the Information Document and Supplements
- Identification and Screening of Buyers
- Signed Non-disclosure and distribution of information
- Pre-offer due diligence
- Review and assessment of offers
- Negotiations and offer acceptance
- Post-offer due diligence and closure
From the planning stage through closure this process usually takes 6 to 9 months.